Find A Role In Care Today
Find your local MyLife care career
- Job Reference: MLFTELocation: EdinburghPosition: Full TimeSalary: £10 per hourMore Details >
- Job Reference: MLPTELocation: EdinburghPosition: Part TimeSalary: £10 per hourMore Details >
- Job Reference: MLPTGLocation: GillinghamPosition: Part TimeSalary: Up to £10.30 per hourMore Details >
- Job Reference: MLFTGLocation: GillinghamPosition: Full TimeSalary: Up to £10.30 per hourMore Details >
- Job Reference: MLFTMLocation: MaidstonePosition: Full TimeSalary: Up to £10 per hourMore Details >
Click Here To
Pursue A Career
In Care Today
For many carers, working in care is more of a calling, rather than a job. It is a skilled role that requires continuous professional development.
MyLife is proud to offer the gold standard in training, personal development and career progression opportunities.
Each of our locations offer an office based support team who are there to ensure that you are enjoying your role, and that you recieve the support you need, as and when you need it.
Browse Jobs By Category
A Rewarding Role
Helping You Thrive
Working in care is one of the most personally rewarding roles there is. Finishing your visits with a feeling that you have made a difference to many people’s lives is what drives caring people to Health and Social Care.
MyLife nurtures everyone in its teams, each and every one of our carers are fully supported to ensure that we offer the very best and confident carers to our customers.
When our carers are thriving in a role they enjoy, with a company that cares about them, our service remains the gold standard of home care.