Full Time and Part Time Community Support Worker
Job Ref: EDIN06 | Area of Operations: Edinburgh, EH5 Salary: £10.32 - £10.52 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Due to popular demand MyLife are now recruiting Full and Part time Community Support Workers in the Edinburgh area!
We are recruiting community care workers, with or without care experience, to work various shifts in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights and alternate weekends.
Non drivers/drivers are welcome to apply, bus pass payments are available.
Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal care and practical tasks, such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, companionship, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
We’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Company pension
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants including SVQ qualification
- Free uniforms
- Free PVG Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Up to 100% payment returned on bus passes
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!