Community Homecare Worker
Job Ref: ASPEH3 | Area of Operations: Aspen Hamilton by MyLife Salary: £10.10 - £10.30 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Aspen Hamilton Care Management is an independent specialist care provider, established in 1995. We support our customers within their own homes throughout Edinburgh.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for passionate and kind people like you to join our amazing team on either a Full or Part time basis in Edinburgh (EH3). We work on a rota basis so therefore we do ask for availability to cover early mornings, afternoons/evenings and alternate weekends.
There are many reasons why people become Community Care Assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference and that is just what you will be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver outstanding care and support to our customers within their own homes.
Previous experience is not essential as we’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a caring nature
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Must be willing to travel between clients homes – car drivers preferred however we will consider non drivers for this role
What we offer:
- A full remote induction training
- Company pension
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants including SVQ qualification
- Free PVG Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!