Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: HANGHOVEF/PT | Area of Operations: Hangleton Salary: £10.00 - £10.80 Per Hour | Position: Full Time
Are you thinking about a new role in Health and Social Care? We are offering all new full time staff a £1000 joining bonus (t&c’s apply)
Our care workers would agree it is one of the most rewarding careers to be a part of!
We currently have vacancies in Hangleton and Hove on a full time basis, whether you are new to care or experienced, we would love to hear from you!
We have a variety of shifts available to include mornings, lunchtime, afternoons and evenings and we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends. The successful care assistants will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle; however, we will consider non-drivers for this role as we will pay for your bus pass.
Our Care Assistants support the elderly and vulnerable within our communities who require support within their own homes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about care and that offers great opportunities for career development.
- £10.00 – £10.80 p/h
- Including mileage payments of 35 pence per mile for drivers
- £1000 joining bonus – must work a minimum of 35 hours per week including a minimum of alternate weekends including a minimum of 1 evening per week to be paid at 6 months continuous employment and still employed
- Paid for DBS
- Paid for training
- Bank holidays paid at time and a half except Christmas Day & New Year’s Day which is paid at double time
- 28 Days annual holiday (pro rata)
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Career Development available
- Opportunity to progress into a nationally recognised qualification with a paid bonus on completion!
- Free PPE & Uniforms
As a Community Care Assistant, your tasks will include:
- Providing support with everyday needs
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Domestic care
- Basic cooking
*To qualify for the refer a friend you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks – bonus to be paid after week 13
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!