Job Ref: SM - Tonbridge Wells | Area of Operations: Mayfield Salary: £1022 Per Week | Position: Full Time
Are you passionate about delivering high quality care to vulnerable people with complex care needs?
Do you have experience in a Health and Social care environment?
If so, our Specialist Care Team need you!
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for passionate and kind people like you to join our amazing team on either a Full or Part time basis in various locations across Mayfield.
There are many reasons why people become Care Assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference and that is just what you will be doing when you work with us. You will become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver outstanding care and support to our customers within their own homes.
As a Carer your duties will be:
• Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
• Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
• Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
• Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
• Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
• Preparing and cooking meals
• Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
To apply to this role, you will need:
• The right to live and work in the UK
• At least 6 months’ current paid experience working in a care in the UK within the last year.
• Referee contact details covering your employment for the past 3 years including your current place of work, from a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
• Access to your own vehicle
What we offer:
• A full remote induction training
• Company pension
• Local and permanent work
• Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants
• including SVQ qualification
• Free DBS Check
• 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
Our Specialist Care Team are an equal opportunities employer committed to giving both their customers and carers the best experience in Health and Social Care.
You will be able to broaden your range of clinical duties, supported by our nurses, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Dedicated development programme
- The opportunity to study for career development
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!