Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: MYLESRINGMER | Area of Operations: Ringmer and Surrounding Areas Salary: £13.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work from 7am–3pm or 3pm-10pm in the Ringmer area, we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need to be a car driver to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!