Full/Part time Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: F/PGREEN | Area of Operations: Greenock Salary: £9.50 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants in Greenock to work on either a full or part time basis.
You may have experience in care or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Competitive hourly rate
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Support to progress into a qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
At MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Scottish Living Wage
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Paid specialist and refresher training
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!