Live in Carer
Job Ref: KENTLIV | Area of Operations: Canterbury Salary: £85.00-£124.00 per day | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with the chance to earn between £597 and £870 per week? MyLife are looking for experienced Live In Carers in and around Kent to support the ongoing independence of customers in their own home.
MyLife is the gold standard in private home care, offering companionship, visiting home care, home from hospital service, live in care as well as Nurse led specialist care services.
There is also the opportunity to learn health care skills with expert training.
Our focus is to provide care designed to meet the needs of each individual, using new care techniques and providing an excellent service.
Placements start from 1 week on 1 off.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
- Provide person centered care in all aspects our customer’s daily living
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus (t&cs apply)
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!