Field Care Supervisor
Job Ref: MYLESQO | Area of Operations: East Sussex Salary: £19,000 Plus On Call Payments | Position: Full Time
MyLife is a leading national provider of home care, providing individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home and are looking to recruit a Field Care Supervisor to join our great team based in Woodingdean to cover East Sussex. The role also involves participating in the out-of-hours on call service; therefore you must be a driver with access to your own transport to be considered.
The role holder will:
- Be a people orientated individual who is passionate about and committed to delivering the highest standard of support.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills and will be able to demonstrate your ability to support, develop and manage the teams you supervise.
- Be punctual and flexible.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have an understanding of the care sector, with knowledge in rostering systems (not essential as training will be given).
- Experience within the Health and Social Care Sector
- Hands on Care experience
- Familiar with undertaking service user needs assessments, writing care plans and conducting risk assessments
- Knowledge of quality control procedures within the Health and Social Care Sector
MyLife support all of our staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for people who want to progress further in the future.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- We pay for your DBS
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!