Male Community Care Assistant – New rate of pay!
Job Ref: MALEMIL | Area of Operations: Milngavie Salary: £10.40 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Join us now and receive a £150 bonus*
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Male Community Care Assistants in Milngavie to work on either a full or part time basis.
You may have experience in care or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
You will need to hold a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle to be considered for this role.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Competitive hourly rate at £10.40 per hour
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Support to progress into a qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
To qualify for £150 bonus you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be male/female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!