Community Care Assistant – £1000 Starter Bonus!
Job Ref: WGC | Area of Operations: Welwyn Garden City Salary: £14.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Join us to today to recieve a £1000 starter bonus!*
Due to expansion, we now have vacancies for Community Care Assistants in Welwyn Garden City for a variety of shifts between 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm on either a full or part time basis.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
We are holding interviews now!
Teapot Homecare offers a full, remote induction training programme along with one day in house practical training along with the opportunity to gain a fully funded NVQ in Health and Social Care with a paid bonus on completion.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks will include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)*
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- £13.00 per hour
- £1000 starter bonus
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Teapot Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
*To qualify for the starter bonus you will need to work a minimum of 35 hours per week to include 1 evening and alternate weekends
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- We pay for your DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!