Full & Part Time Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: MYLES01 | Area of Operations: Lewes and surrounding areas Salary: £13.00 Per Hour + Mileage at 35 pence per mile | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you looking for a new challenge for 2020?
Are you looking for a company that supports you and your career within care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
If the answer is yes, due to local success we are expanding our team and are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work on either a Full or Part Time basis with some availability on alternate weekends in Lewes and surrounding areas.
WE ARE OFFERING BLOCK PAID SHIFTS FROM 7AM-3PM AND 3PM-10PM
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM DRIVERS AND NON-DRIVERS FOR THIS ROLE
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
MyLife are an Equal Opportunities employer.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!