Evening & Weekend Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: CANTCTWEEK | Area of Operations: Canterbury Salary: £10.65 up to £16.50 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
At MyLife our vision is to deliver outstanding community care and support services to our customers.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
You may have experience in care or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to the location of our customers, you must hold a driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work evenings 16:00-22:00 and weekend shifts; Mornings 07:00-14:00 and Afternoons 16:00-22:00 in the main Canterbury area, including Canterbury Centre and Sturry.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
MyLife is proud to offer the gold standard in training, personal development and career progression opportunities.
At MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!