Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: RING | Area of Operations: Ringmer Salary: £13.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Join today and receive a £150 welcome bonus!
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work various shifts on a full time basis between 7am – 10pm on a full time basis in Ringmer. £13.00 PER HOUR.
Car drivers preferred however we will cover the cost of bus pass payments
Benefits of working for us:
- Bus pass payments
- £150 welcome bonus
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £250
- Paid for training
- The company pay for your DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care with a paid bonus on completion!
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!