Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: RING | Area of Operations: Ringmer Salary: £13.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you hard working and able to provide the highest in quality of care and support?
Do you drive and have your own car? We work in the community, so you will need your own transport to get from customer to customer.
MyLife are looking for Care and Support workers to work on a full or part time basis for our shift patterns (7am – 3pm and 4pm – 10pm) in Ringmer, we do ask for availability some evenings and alternate weekends, and we are looking to interview as soon as possible.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Support Worker your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!