Live In Care Assistant
Job Ref: WESTLIV | Area of Operations: Hampshire Salary: Up to £107 per day | Position: Full Time
Here at MyLife we have an exciting new opportunity and are now looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated live in carers. In addition to being an emotionally rewarding career, we offer great rates of pay, ongoing training and support with the opportunity to really make a difference to someone else’s life.
As a Live in Carer your duties to include, but not limited to:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
- Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
We currently have placements across Hampshire.
Placements are for a maximum of 4 weeks at a time.
What we offer;
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Outstanding training programme
- Ongoing support and training
- Flexible working – You choose when you work!
MyLife is an equal opportunities employer
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!