Community Care Assistant – Weekends
Job Ref: LEWESWKEND | Area of Operations: Lewes Salary: £13.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you looking for a new challenge for 2020? New year, new you!
Are you looking for a company that supports you and your career within care?
If the answer is yes, due to local success we are expanding our team and are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work our popular weekend shifts in Lewes and the surrounding areas.
WE ARE OFFERING BLOCK PAY FOR SHIFTS FROM 7AM-3PM AND 3PM-10PM
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM DRIVERS AND NON-DRIVERS FOR THIS ROLE
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!