Community Care Assistant – Driving Role
Job Ref: F/PCARD | Area of Operations: Cardross Salary: £10.50 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Join us now to receive a £1000 bonus!*
We now have vacancies for Community Care Assistants in Cardross for shifts of 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm on either a Full or Part time basis, we do ask that you have availability on alternate weekends.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Competitive hourly rate at £10.50 per Hour
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Support to progress into a qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
* To qualify for the £1000 bonus you will need to work a minimum of 35 hours per week to include one evening and alternate weekends.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Paid specialist and refresher training
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!