Evening & Weekend Care Assistant
Job Ref: HANGHOVEVES | Area of Operations: Hangleton Salary: £9.60 - £10.60 Per Hour | Position: Part Time
Would you like to kick start your career in Health Care? Are you passionate about helping others? Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to expansion across East Sussex we are now recruiting for Community Support Workers to work our popular evening & weekend shifts in the Hangleton and Hove areas.
We have Full or Part Time positions available and we give you the flexibility to care for others around your own commitments.
As a Community Support Worker your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need to be a car driver to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!