Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: CONKIL | Area of Operations: Kilmacolm Salary: £10.02 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you thinking about a new role in Health and Social Care? Join us now to receive a £150 welcome bonus!
Our care workers would agree it is one of the most rewarding careers to be a part of.
We are recruiting Care Assistants to work with the elderly community in Kilmacolm area who require support within their own homes. The successful care assistants will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle if possible; however we may consider non-drivers for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about care and that offers great opportunities for career development.
Whether you are new to care or experienced, we would love to hear from you. We have a variety of shifts available to include mornings, lunchtime, afternoons and evenings. We do ask for availability on alternate weekends.
- Mileage payments of 25 pence per mile
- Enhancements for bank holidays
As a Community Care Assistant, your tasks will include:
- Providing support with everyday needs
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Domestic care
- Basic cooking
- 28 Days annual holiday (pro rata)
- £150 joining bonus*
- Refer A Friend bonus available
- PVG cost refunded
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Career Development available
- Opportunity to progress into a nationally recognised qualification
- Free PPE & Uniform
*To qualify for the joining bonus you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks – bonus to be paid after week 13
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniforms
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!