Job Ref: Care Assistant - Complex Needs | Area of Operations: Salary: £11 | Position: Part Time
We are looking to employ dynamic and flexible carers who wish to work with a young man with physical disabilities and complex care needs.
Do you have a caring, patient and friendly attitude? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you passionate about delivering high quality care?
Workers to be flexible with their hours and available to work both days and nights in 12 hour shifts.
Good career progression and supported at every step of the way by registered nurses. Gain or expand your clinical knowledge and experience within the care sector.
Previous experience is not essential, as full training will be provided.
· Career development within the care sector.
· Paid annual leave.
· 24-hour support from experienced office staff and clinical nurses.
· Specialist complex care training and support in the workplace
· Regular block hours shift pattern.
· £11 per hour increasing with experience
· £250 Refer a Friend
What we require from candidates:
· Flexibility and Reliability
· Passionate about the care of vulnerable people with various health issues
· Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
· Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situation.
· Full driving license
The following experience would be desirable:
· Care work ( over 6 months experience)
· Working with patient with complex needs
· DBS on the update the service
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch for an informal chat or apply for an interview
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Flexible working hours
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!