Live In Care Assistant
Job Ref: CONLIV | Area of Operations: Kilmacolm Salary: Up to £107 per day | Position: Full Time
Here at Confident Care by MyLife we are looking for caring, hard-working individuals to train to be Live In Carers. In addition to being an emotionally rewarding career, we offer great rates of pay, ongoing training and support with the opportunity to really make a difference to someone else’s life.
As a Live In Carer your duties will be:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
- Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
This role is for a Live In placements in and around Kilmacolm.
Successful applicants will be required to live with the customer within the customer’s home for a minimum of 1 week on, with 1 week off.
What we offer;
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Ongoing support and training
Why not call our branch for a friendly, informal chat to discuss this great opportunity!
Confident Care by MyLife are an equal opportunities employer.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Dedicated development programme
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!