Night Care Assistant
Job Ref: BRIWNIGHT | Area of Operations: Brighton Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to expansion and popular demand we are now recruiting for community based Waking Night Care Assistants to work various night shifts in Brighton on a rota basis to include alternate weekends.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
- Provide person centered care in all aspects our customer’s daily living
Benefits of working for us:
- £10 per hour (weekdays) £11 per hour (Weekends)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus (t&cs apply)
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!