Live In Health Care Assistant – Complex Care
Job Ref: LIVINCOMP | Area of Operations: Clydebank Salary: £10.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time
Are you passionate about delivering high quality care to vulnerable people with complex care needs?
Do you have experience in a Health and Social care environment?
If so, our Specialist Care Team need you!
This is an extremely rewarding role that involves providing the highest standard of support to our customers that have complex health needs.
We are looking for experienced Health Care Assistants to work with a spinal injury customer who requires 24 hour support on a one week on, one week off basis – to be based in Scotland. Therefore, you must be willing to travel to be considered for this role.
Our customer does have a number of cats and dogs so you will need to be an animal lover!
Daily duties will include, but not limited to, all aspects of personal care, moving and assisting, bowel and catheter care management, pressure sore management, domestic duties and supporting our customer with all daily tasks to include potentially walking the dogs.
The ideal candidates must be reliable, have or are willing to work towards your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, have excellent communication skills as well as being organised and able to take a pro-active approach to care.
Requirements of this role:
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Healthcare experience desirable e.g. spinal injuries, bipap machines, nebuliser, controlled drugs.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling our customers to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual Reliable
Why should you apply?
- A good wage that reflects the incredible work you do
- Ongoing support and training so you get the most out of your career
- You will work with a company that understands and values its employees
Our Specialist Care Team are an equal opportunities employer committed to giving both their customers and carers the best experience in Health and Social Care.
You will be able to broaden your range of clinical duties, supported by our nurses, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!