Full & Part Time Care Workers – Home Care
Job Ref: MYLPLUM | Area of Operations: Plumpton Salary: £13.00 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Following the success of our local business we are now expanding our services across East Sussex. We are now recruiting Community Care Assistants in Plumpton on either a full or part time basis, to work the following shifts:
All shifts are paid in block at £11.00 per hour.
We do also require some availability on alternate weekends.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need to be a car driver to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £250 (t&c’s apply)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!