Full and Part Time Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: KEMPFULLPART | Area of Operations: Kemptown Salary: £9.60-£10.60 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
JOIN US BEFORE 31ST MARCH 2020 AND RECEIVE A £150 STARTING BONUS! OR, REFER A FRIEND FOR A £250 BONUS! (t&c’s apply)
Due to popular demand and expansion, we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work 7am–3pm or 3pm-10pm in Kemptown, we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY – £9.60-£10.60 PER HOUR.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
- helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- supporting with meal preparation
- supporting our customers with social and physical activities
- monitoring and assisting with medication.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Refer a Friend and we’ll give you £250! (t&c’s apply)
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!