Full and Part Time Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: EDIN03 | Area of Operations: Edinburgh Salary: £10.10-£10.30 per hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Due to popular demand MyLife are now recruiting Full and Part time Community Support Workers to work a range of mornings, evenings and over night shifts in the Edinburgh area!
Non drivers/drivers are welcome to apply, bus pass payments are available.
Experience is not required as we’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
What we offer:
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Company pension
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants including SVQ qualification
- Free uniforms
- Free PVG Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Up to 100% payment returned on bus passes
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!