Evening & Weekend Community Support Worker
Job Ref: Folkestone | Area of Operations: Folkestone Salary: £8.72-£10.45 per hour | Position: Part Time
Are you looking for that perfect new job for 2020?
Do you live in and around Folkestone?
We’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to support their health and wellbeing.
Our shift patterns range from morning shifts starting at 7am – 2pm and our popular afternoon/evening shifts from 4pm – 10pm. We do ask that you have availability on alternate weekends. Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal care and practical tasks,such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
What we offer:
- £8.21 – £10.00 per hour with enhancements
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £250*
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!