Community Home Care Worker
Job Ref: EDINDUDD | Area of Operations: Duddingston Salary: £10.10-£10.30 Per Hour + Mileage payments of 25 pence per mile | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Due to popular demand MyLife are now recruiting Full and Part time Community Support Workers to work mornings, afternoons/evenings and alternate weekends in Duddingston!
We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals that are wanting to make a difference to our customers lives.
No experience? We will train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
Non drivers/drivers are welcome to apply, bus pass payments are available.
Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal care and practical tasks, such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, companionship, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Up to 100% payment returned on bus passes
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!