Community Care Worker – Brighton
Job Ref: MYLBRIAM | Area of Operations: Brighton Salary: £9.40 - £10.40 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work either on a Full or Part Time basis in the Brighton area. We have morning and evening shifts available and do ask for some availability on alternate weekends. WE ARE OFFERING BLOCK PAID SHIFTS FROM 7AM-3PM AND 3PM-10PM.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!