Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: WGCEVESWEEK | Area of Operations: Welwyn Garden City Salary: £12.00 Per Hour Increasing to £13.00 Per Hour after 12 months service | Position: Part Time
Teapot Homecare is leading the way in providing the very best standard in UK private home care services, helping to enhance people’s lives, enabling them to continue living at home.
Due to expansion, we now have vacancies for Community Care Assistants in Welwyn Garden City for evening and wekend shifts of of 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm on either a full or part time basis.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
You may have experience in care or may have cared for a relative or friend, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
We provide all of our Care Assistants full PPE and uniforms to ensure COVID safe working practices are adhered to.
We are currently holding remote (telephone, Zoom, Teams) interviews now!
Teapot Homecare offers a full, remote induction training programme with COVID Safe – one day in house practical training along with the opportunity to gain a fully funded NVQ in Health and Social Care with a paid bonus on completion.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks will include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)*
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Teapot Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
*To qualify for refer a friend, you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week over 12 weeks
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- We pay for your DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- The opportunity to study for career development
- 28 days paid holidays (FTE pro rata for part time)
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!