Community Care Assistant – Rural East Sussex
Job Ref: MYLESR | Area of Operations: Rural East Sussex Salary: £9.40 - £11.00 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Do you live in rural areas of East Sussex?
If so, we have expanded our care services to clients based in the beautiful East Sussex countryside and are now recruiting Community based Care Assistants.
We have Full or Part Time positions available and we give you the flexibility to care for others around your own commitments. Our clients require support between 7am and 10pm and we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends.
Due to the rural location of this role you will need to be a car driver to be considered. However, if you live close to our clients, we will consider non-drivers.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!