Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: BRI01 | Area of Operations: Brighton Salary: £9.60 - £10.60 Per Hour | Position: Full Time
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Following the success of our local business we are now expanding our services across East Sussex. We are now recruiting Community Care Assistants in the Brighton area on a full time basis, to work the following shifts:
We do also require some availability on alternate weekends.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We are accepting applications from either car drivers or non-car drivers.
We do require you to:
• Have a genuine desire to help others
• Be punctual and flexible
• Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
• Be able to travel between clients homes
• Paid for training
• Paid DBS
• Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
• The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
• Free uniforms
• Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
• Ongoing support and training with career progression
MyLife is proud to offer the gold standard in training, personal development and career progression opportunities.
At MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today or follow us on Facebook.
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!