Community Care Assistant
Job Ref: BEARSF/P | Area of Operations: Bearsden Salary: £9.50 Non Drivers £10.00 per hour Drivers | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants in Bearsden to work on either a full or part time basis.
You may have experience in care or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Car drivers preferred however we will consider non – drivers for this role.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Competitive hourly rate at £10 per Hour
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Support to progress into a qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated development programme
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!