Job Ref: MYLESCCO | Area of Operations: Woodingdean Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 DOE | Position: Full Time
Following the success of our local business we are opening a new branch and we are now looking to recruit an experienced full time Care Coordinator to join our office in Woodingdean to Coordinate the Brighton area. Therefore, you will need knowledge of the local geographical area.
If you are, organised, reliable and a team player we would like to hear from you.
MyLife will provide you with a full induction programme and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Main Responsibilities of this role:
- Effective scheduling of staff to deliver care
- Allocating care workers with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each customer
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support packages.
- Implementation and monitoring of all relevant aspects of the Electronic Call Monitoring Systems
- To accept new care packages and arrange in reasonable time-frames
- Liaise with branch to ensure adequate capacity
- Provide reports as requested on care hours delivered
- Print and distribute customer visit lists
- Proactively plan to address new business opportunities
- Maintain regular communication with Care Workers to enable them to discuss any matters regarding their scheduled calls and to provide regular support
- Work with colleagues to cover unallocated care calls.
- Have an awareness of how to use rostering systems within the health and social care sector
- Office administration experience: typing, letter writing and filing
- Good people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service of customer care, handling complaints and problem solving
- The ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good standard of IT skills
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
- Team members dedicated to ensure you get the best out of working with MyLife
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!