Job Ref: MYLFOLK | Area of Operations: Folkestone, Hythe Salary: £8.72 - £10.45 Per Hour | Position: Full Time & Part Time Available
MyLife are now recruiting full and part time Community Care Assistants in the Folkestone, Hythe and surrounding areas!
Are you looking for full or part time hours to work around your lifestyle? If so, look no further! We are recruiting full and part-time care and support workers, with or without care experience, to work various shifts in the mornings, afternoons, evenings and alternate weekends.
Non drivers/drivers are welcome to apply.
Our shift patterns range from morning shifts starting at 7am – 2pm and our popular afternoon/evening shifts from 4pm – 10pm. We do ask that you have availability on alternate weekends. Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal care and practical tasks,such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
We’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and wellbeing.
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
What we offer:
- £8.21 – £10.00 per hour with enhancements
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
The benefits of working with us at MyLife:
- Mileage paid between clients
- We pay for your DBS
- Free smart phone for business and personal use
- Holiday allowance
- Dedicated development programme
- Fully supportive and compassionate office support team
Apply today for a telephone interview with our welcome team and begin your journey with MyLife!